Directions & Parking
Whether you’re coming from the Southside, Richmond, or Gloucester—here are quick directions to point you in the right direction. If you'd rather rent a chauffeur or use a limousine service to bring you into town, we have recommendations for that as well.
Once you get here, please take advantage of our free public parking lots and Yorktown Trolley service!
From the Southside
- Take I-64 West to Exit 250B (Ft. Eustis/Yorktown).
- Take a left off the ramp and an immediate right onto Fort Eustis Blvd.
- Continue on Ft. Eustis Blvd. for three miles and turn left onto Route 17 North/George Washington Memorial Highway.
- Follow Route 17 North to the second traffic light and turn right onto Cook Road.
- Follow Cook Road to Ballard Street.
- Turn left on Ballard Street to the Five Points intersection where you will see the sign for Historic Yorktown.
- Take I-64 East to 242B (Marquis Center Parkway).
- Continue on Route 199 East and turn right onto the Colonial Parkway to Yorktown.
- Follow the Parkway approximately 10 miles until it ends at the Five Points intersection where you will see the sign for Historic Yorktown.
From Gloucester/Northern Neck
- Follow US Route 17 South across the Coleman Bridge.
- Take the first right after the bridge onto Mathews Street.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Water Street. You will be entering Historic Yorktown.
Carey VIP - Chauffeured Services
Carey VIP Website
7346 Merrimac Trail
Williamsburg, VA 23185
This VIP service offers a fleet of more than 80 vehicles: sedans, limousines, executive transporters, mini-coaches and motorcoaches. After being in business for more than three decades, Carey attributes its success to the drivers' dedication to customer satisfaction and its great employees. Phone: 757-220-5466
Dreams in Motion
Providing 24-hour affordable limousine service for groups of up to 14 people. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the county in chauffeured comfort while leaving the driving to them. Please call for availability and rates. Phone: 757-898-2922