From Southside Hampton Roads
- Take I-64 West to exit 250B (Fort Eustis/Yorktown).
- Take a left off the ramp and an immediate right onto Fort Eustis Boulevard.
- Continue on Fort Eustis Boulevard for 3 miles.
- Turn left onto Route 17 North/George Washington Memorial Highway.
- Follow Route 17 North to the second traffic light.
- Turn right onto Cook Road.
- Follow Cook Road to Ballard Street.
- Turn left on Ballard Street to the Five Points intersection where you will see the sign for Historic Yorktown.
- Take I-64 East to 242B (Marquis Center Parkway).
- Continue on Route 199 East and turn right onto the Colonial Parkway to Yorktown.
- Follow the Parkway approximately 10 miles until it ends at the Five Points intersection where you will see the sign for Historic Yorktown.
From Gloucester/Northern Neck
- Follow U.S. Route 17 South across the Coleman Bridge.
- Take the first right after the bridge onto Mathews Street.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Water Street.
- You will be entering Historic Yorktown.